Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upset with the FO? Say it like a man, not a whiny...

NAC386

This is the 2nd post/thread I've ever made, and once again it's in response to our whiny fan base on this site.

This is a fan message board, therefore it is absolutely the correct place to voice your concerns about the team, owner, players, coaches, etc. But can you not figure out a way to voice your concerns without whining like a 5 year old girl with a skinned knee? I read this site every single day because it is the best way to get breaking news about the Skins and alot of the users have interesting and insightful oppinions that I really enjoy and appreciate. However, some days its almost impossible to read through threads without getting SO annoyed by Skins fans making 1 sentence Smart *** posts that AREN'T funny, insightful or even relevant most of the time followed by a :doh::rolleyes::(

We seem like a fan base of pouty children, instead of a group of well informed fans and it's embarassing. Note how many people have posted "We are a laughing stock!!!:doh::(" Embarassed/sad smily faces?? Are you serious??

I'd laugh at you too if you really are that pathetic.

If you have something to say on this board, say it like a man. Form an argument that makes sense and has some objective support. If you want to complain because you disagree with the FO that's FINE, just don't make it seem so whiny and pathetic because it makes it hard for the rest of us to read and enjoy this site.

I'm a lifelong die-hard Skins fan and if you are too then I know you will show some marbles when making a post so the Skins fans that have some pride can enjoy the site too. HAIL!

:):D :laugh: Post #4' date=' huh, and you are insulting the rest of the board?:rolleyes: :doh:

Oh dude, :yikes: :shutup: :censored: :stop: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Welcome and I see NNT headed your way ;)[/quote']

Post count doesn't mean anything. He's got a lot of valid points. You're pretty much what he's talking about.

Let's just stop this before it really gets started. We just had a round of fans against fans not but a week or so again. And much of the stuff said in the first post here, was said in that thread, (which, by the way, was several similar threads merged in to one).

Archived