Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dreams....

skinslove<3

have you all honestly dreamt about the redskins in any way shape or form? i want to hear about it.:D

i have a couple of times...i got this email from my friend this morning and thought it would be a funny topic to disucss....

I had a Redskins dream last night! We were all at Hard Times and these people came in because they had a banner printed for us (like a HUGE one, like 30 feet long…I don’t know, it was my dream haha, but it went from one side of the front pool area to the other). Well they come in to show it to us and they opened it up backwards, so we all chuckled about it then they turned it around and it said REDSKINS and had our Super Bowl numbers up and NFC Champs and a #21 Forever on it. Then somehow we’re all at a game in the end zone seats and it’s like it was the NFC Championship or Super Bowl and we won. The team and some fans are all in the end zone with that same banner and the boys are waving these flags. Marcus Washington was conducting us in “Hail to the Redskins” like he did in the Meadowlands. Rock was popping bottles of champagne. It was a great dream!

Several times I have had dreams that I was at games and they plucked me out of the crowd to help beat the Cowboys. I padded up and, of course, caught the winning pass from Theismann and banged the hot blonde cheerleader on the 50 yd line logo.

Best dream I ever had.

that's a good one.

I dream about the Redskins a lot! My most common dreams are always about me meeting them and getting to know them on a personal level. We become friends hanging out all the time. Then I get with Chris Cooley. I am sure you all dont want to hear the rest of the details. I did however have a dream the night before the playoff game against the Seahawks and I dreamt we lost to them by a field goal and we shattered from there. Its funny that all came true. I told my whole family even before the game started. Ive also had other dreams of working for them and becoming Gibbs personal assistant. I could go on and on. I dream about the skins probably once a month. I guess thats what you get when you live by them and see them all the time. HAIL SKINS!!! IM OBSESSED :)

Archived