Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10,000 posts: Ring of Fame pt.2 BABY!!!!!!

Walking Deadman

WALKING DEADMAN JOINS THE RING OF FAME (again)!!!!!!

ashe1.jpg

"Hail to the King Baby"

"Groovy" - Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness)

So here we are again, well over 2 years after the last time I entered the ES greatest honor the Ring of Fame (aka: home for those who like to post often and ramble and stay on the interweb 24/7 discussing the Redskins) this time with a new handle (to protect my secret former identity of goskins) and even less to say but taking up more room to say it.

So to the Thank You's:

I've thanked most of you on my 5,000th post thread (see highlights below)

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122131

but there are a few that weren't here then so:

Tastes Like Chicken- thanks again for the reception at the rare tailgate event I showed up to, hope you and your family is doing well and that you can be in good health.

Dance04- thanks for not making me look bad when I lost the sig. bet

Sore Throat Crew- Thanks for posting on the 12th Man threads and being loud at the games. We'll continue that tradition in 2008 as well

chiplohmiller's#1- the continual thorn in my side and life long memeber of the Deep Throat Crew, thanks for the laughs and I expect to see you in the STC threads as well :cheers:

also: Insane Boost, Voieckiller, STBoncrusher21, Hitman#21 and others (you know who you are ;) I can't remember 90,000 people).

and thanks again to the Mods who put up with our **** on a regular basis.....

as for where the team is heading....well most of my comments have been made in the Stadium but I hope that this team will be able to turn it around and be a Superbowl champion again in my lifetime.

And now to close:

I think I'm done here and I think it's time to move on. I've lost a great deal of respect for alot of the things here and alot of the posters here make us look like a bunch of whiny crybabies. We're a sad fanbase. Maybe winning will change things but the Andy Reid era didn't help the Eagles fanbase either.

I'm posting this here since I don't feel the necessity of being an attention whore about it. Just in case somebody was curious more or less........

and

tay.jpg

You will be forever missed........

Archived