Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Danny boy doing???

andre3451

If you are as frustrated with this organization let me know. I have been a life long Redskins fan. I have stuck thru thick and very thin. I love that Dan Snyder will spend money on players and coaches alike, but I don't like the fact that he thinks he can be just like Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones knows football and even he had some terrible drafts after Jimmy Johnson left and before the Tuna got there. Danny, stop giving away all your draft picks and signing all these mega bust free agents at the end of their careers PLEASE, PLEASE. If you study the Pat's, Eagles, Cowboys and some of the other successful franchises, they have a plan to build thru the draft and keep key home grown free agents.

And as for the coaching search, we should have kept Gregg Williams, yes he is arrogant, but when you have done some of the things with our defense that has had limited depth especially in the secondary he has worked miracles. This turnover that we keep having every 2-3 years SUCKS. There is no stability in the organization, and it seems that everybody just tells you yes, which aint good. Its obvious that Vinny is a yes man. With the talent Vinny helped put on the field at Notre Dame, everybody knows he can evaluate but can he help lead a franchise and steer Danny away from bad business decisions....I say no. Get a GM, not a yes man!!

You echo the thoughts of a lot of people on here. Just a little advise, there are about 10 threads on the first page that you could have put this in. People will come down on you hard on this site. See the No New Threads under my name?? You will have that if you dont read the forum rules. Anyways welcome to insanity.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

Yes, throw all the "I hate Danny" threads into one, but be careful to preserve the sanctity of each "I think Danny is GReat," "What did Danny ever do to you?" "I think Danny is planning" thread

Also, be sure to separate all the "What GW did wrong" "Where Saunders hurt GW" and "How Gibbs let Down GW" threads

OR better yet, do everything uniformly

Yes, throw all the "I hate Danny" threads into one, but be careful to preserve the sanctity of each "I think Danny is GReat," "What did Danny ever do to you?" "I think Danny is planning" thread

Also, be sure to separate all the "What GW did wrong" "Where Saunders hurt GW" and "How Gibbs let Down GW" threads

OR better yet, do everything uniformly

Lol. What do you expect. Danny does own this site. ;)

Archived