Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trying desperately to find a clip - Redskins Rap

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find a video of the Redskins Rap from wayyy back in the day, not any of the Chris Paul ones. I'm pretty sure it was the SB team when Green was a rookie, but they made a music video. It was somewhat along the lines of the Bears' Super Bowl Shuffle. I've only seen the whole thing one time, but I would love to be able to find it, if anyone knows what I'm talking about. Please help me out b/c it's one of the funniest things that I've ever seen. Thanks in advance. HTTR :helmet:

No No Obibyn, I'm talking the whole video, the one on the dvd doesn't have the intro, so HA!

Yeah they did, and I think a couple others, not sure though, I didn't get one, but thankfully IONTOP gave me one, cool ass dude :)

Ah I see...well shucks...guess im just not as cool as you then. Dang It

I think I saw the original being sold on ebay. Cool you have the whole vid ya lucky ****.

Hey, thanks so much everyone.

Obi, your signature is so sick. I can't wait to see how the rest of this season goes. I'm going to miss the Wire once it goes off the air.

No problem, and thanks. Love the wire. Avon and Marlo West SIIIDE.

Do you have on demand? Have you been keeping up with the week early episodes available on demand? Just got done watching episode 5 and WOW is all I have to say.

Archived