Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My First Accident.. Sorta[Updated]

redskins4life234

Well, she obviously didn't even turn her head or even look into her rear view, cause even from a minivan, which she was driving, my car is still visible, its not that small. Plus the noise was louder, plus I wasn't parked near a driveway on that side of the road, it was right near a corner of a circle, so why would there be a trash can not near a drive way? Just an excuse to why she fled the scene when she was just actually scared.

I couldn't imagine ever hitting someone's car and just fleeing as if nothing happened. Even if I were in a public parking lot and had no clue whose car I hit. I think my conscience wouldn't allow me to just leave. I guess she probably was scared. But, to me, that's no excuse. I hope her parents chewed her out and grounded her. I would definitely be upset had my daughter pulled that stunt.

I couldn't imagine ever hitting someone's car and just fleeing as if nothing happened. Even if I were in a public parking lot and had no clue whose car I hit. I think my conscience wouldn't allow me to just leave. I guess she probably was scared. But, to me, that's no excuse. I hope her parents chewed her out and grounded her. I would definitely be upset had my daughter pulled that stunt.

Yeah, They seemed pretty laid back when they came to the seem [the parents] but they might of chewed her out before or afterwards.

We went and got the estimates, and as I guessed, the bumper needs to be replaced, and a few other small stuff..

But more can arise after they take it off.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

So we took my car to the shop last sunday, and we got it back today. Its all fixed up with a fresh new rear bumper. They didn't find any other additional problems and the cost came out to $615. 15 more than they guessed.

We will contact the people tomorrow and tell them how much they owe us. Hopely they will keep to their deal and make it an easy transfer.

• 2 months later...

Archived