Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Handicap Seating at Fedex?

InsaneBoost

My grandmother is a huge Steeler fan, has been all her life, and she's never been able to go to a game, we play them this year and I want to take her, only problem is, she's very elderly, and I was wondering if they have special seats for eldery / handicap people. I've only seen them in one section at Fedex near my friends seats, but was wondering how I would go about this.

Any help would be great.

She isn't in a wheel chair, but she might as well be because it'll be very hard for her to get around with everyone.

Thank you for any help.

My stepdad is handicapped and we've got to a few games.

If you get normal tickets, then go into the stadium early. You go to the courtesy desk and they'll exchange those for some handicapped ones.

To play it safe, call the ticket office a few weeks earlier to ask if they still follow that system.

If she's as fragile as you seem to think, rent a wheelchair. They have handicap/wheelchair space right underneath the Premium section at each end zone. you actually get a great view.

Now being that your grandmother is a Steeler fan, I know there's a seat in section 540, up behind the end zone, at the very top!......:laugh:

If she's as fragile as you seem to think, rent a wheelchair. They have handicap/wheelchair space right underneath the Premium section at each end zone. you actually get a great view.

Now being that your grandmother is a Steeler fan, I know there's a seat in section 540, up behind the end zone, at the very top!......:laugh:

Hahahaha :laugh:

Hey, at least she's a real fan, not some bandwagoner ;).

Archived