Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Jordy Nelson!

illone

I'd love for the Skins to take a look at this guy. You know he's a hard worker because he was a walk-on in college!

I'd love it if I didnt have to see another thread on some obscure scrub that will be drafted in the 6-7th round. Maybe next time save this for draft day when it makes sense to talk about scrub players from Kansas St.

I'd love it if I didnt have to see another thread on some obscure scrub that will be drafted in the 6-7th round. Maybe next time save this for draft day when it makes sense to talk about scrub players from Kansas St.

It's the off-season:doh:

Maybe next time you can just avoid the thread.

Either that, or post a good enough reason why this guy wouldn't be a steal in the late rounds of the draft, you know, seeing as though this board is supposed to be a place for discussion.

Thanks for your wonderful contribution, though.

:cheers:

I think Cooley would get upset if we added another white pass catcher. Jordy might steal some of his thunder. :laugh: just kidding. The highlight really doesn't show much of his route running. He has great hands for sure but is definitely a 2nd day pick. I just don't see the need for him because Cooley is our long-term solution at TE and ARE has got to be more effective than this kid could be for us as a slot WR. We just don't need him. What we need is a BIG tall WR to be a compliment to Moss as the No. 1 and ARE in the slot.

If Sedrick Ellis is still on the board, that's who we take.

Nelson is rated nowhere near the first round. If the Skins took him it would be the biggest draft blunder in years.

We're talking about this guy in the 4th-6th rounds, not first. There are plenty of other threads discussing the 1st round and such.

Archived