Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What could have been...

Skins&Terps07

Dallas lost. As a Redskins fan I should be thrilled right? Part of me is happy they lost of course, but the other part knows this loss only proves what we Redskins fans suspected. DALLAS WAS BEATABLE. If we had gotten by Seattle, it would have been us celebrating on that field down there.

Yea I know ,it's been over a week and I should get over it, but man what could have been.

Yes I was thinking that also in the first quarter when it looked like the Cowboys looked the same as they did against us. And since the Semenhawks went nowhere this year we lost a great opportunity to get to the NFC champ. game, because we would have beaten Dallas today. The Giants are not that good. The Packers will dismantle them in Cheese town. :):):)

Woulda, coulda. Seattle is thinking along the same lines. They would have hosted the NFC Title game.

Seattle would have had the same result in Dallas that they had in Green Bay. It would have been a road game, not subject to home-team-advantage engineering. :D

had Washington scored more points than the seahawks

We certainly had our chance. When we got that kickoff recovery... if we score a TD and stop the Seacrocks on their next drive, the fans would've headed for the exits. Always seems like we're "this close" doesn't it? And if I had a dime for every time I've said that... I might have more money than Snyder.

woulda, coulda, shoulda...

Archived