Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Insider: JLaC's early reaction to the Gibbs' PC

carter23

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2008/01/my_early_reaction_to_the_press.html#comments

For all of the yapping about continuity and stability, sure sounds like a blood-letting is upon us.

Owner Dan Snyder was given multiple opportunities to endorse an in-house candidate, and specifically Gregg Williams, and declined to do so, talking about their "process."

click the link for (a little bit) more

:doh:

i don't like the sound of this, and I pray that he is wrong... I'd hate to start all over again with Dan Snyder in control... one of the best things about Gibbs' tenure was that he was in charge

I don't want you to take offense but here we are hours later and do you really think you're the first to post the JLC blog? There's a whole thread dedicated to it and it's been updated.

And these things have all been discussed. There's even a bloodletting thread. I believe all of this is on the first page (which is just as good to check as using the search, IMO)

Its going to happen anyway why prolong the fact that williams will not take this team to a superbowl and also not waste Jason's years in yet another offense. Bring in the Dallas Offensive Cordinator and start building with Jason as a center piece. I'm sick of seeing running on 3rd and long or the old run,run,pass

More JLC made up drama to get readers.

Doubt that there will be much of any bloodletting.

That all depends on who the next coach is. If the goal is to keep stability then you promote GW. The problem with that even with him staying does not mean Al will stay, so you still might have a different offense for JC. I think if you can get Al to stay on make GW the HC then you will have stability.

If you can not get that then bring in a GM and let them decide who the coach will be.

Archived