Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Chance We Can Land Pioli?

poultry_geist66

We need a real GM, with final say. If Pioli were offered final say, he could leave New England.

He's also a huge fan of their offensive coordinator (forgot his name) who's 31, and would be a great one to groom as a future head coach.

I ask this: Why shouldn't we feed off a winning franchise?

We need the winning attitude from the front office, and let it flow through the franchise from the top. Pioli is a proven winner in a GM-type role.

We need a real GM, with final say. If Pioli were offered final say, he could leave New England.

He's also a huge fan of their offensive coordinator (forgot his name) who's 31, and would be a great one to groom as a future head coach.

I ask this: Why shouldn't we feed off a winning franchise?

We need the winning attitude from the front office, and let it flow through the franchise from the top. Pioli is a proven winner in a GM-type role.

There are some intelligent people in this forum. Much more qualified to be the skins Gm then Cerrato. I am so not joking either.

The fact that all the talk is about coaches makes me believe that we're not pursuing a GM. This would be the same mistake this franchise has made since Snyder took over.

It's so backwards to look for a coach right now when a large chunk of the problem is sitting in the front office. I don't care what Cerrato will try to tell anyone. He is NOT a football guy. Neither is Daniel Snyder. Jerry Jones...he's a football guy. Jones played in college, he has GREAT football connections, so that's why Jones can meddle like he does.

We need a GM that knows the game. One that knows how to negotiate contracts. One that knows how to make a trade and not continuously get fleeced.

Since Snyder likes to "open his wallet" for different players and coaches. Why can't he be "smart" with his money for once, and put his money where it will make the most sense with this franchise...

...and offer Scot Pioli whatever he wants to come in here and take over the football operations of this club.

Archived