Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

seattle here at fed ex next year!!!!!

MR.DIRTY30

Whatever we'll whoop their asses next season.

Green Bay is gonna destroy Seattle. It's gonna be comical.

and I will be enjoying that.....after this week and the classless attitude by most of the Seattle fanbase and press let me say this:

If Seattle wound up playing Dallas, I would probably root for the Cowboys right now. It's ashamed too b/c I have a great deal of respect for Blue Talon but the stuff that they did was classless and uncalled for.

and I will be enjoying that.....after this week and the classless attitude by most of the Seattle fanbase and press let me say this:

If Seattle wound up playing Dallas, I would probably root for the Cowboys right now. It's ashamed too b/c I have a great deal of respect for Blue Talon but the stuff that they did was classless and uncalled for.

they wont play dallas in the next round no matter what. both the bucs and giants are a lower seed than the seahawks

what the crap is up with the nfl schedule department?

first we play tampa bay IN tampa bay every year. and now we play seattle IN seattle three times in three years. 3 out of 4 times in three years. didnt we play them at home in the 05 season then at their place in the playoffs?

but still. let them come across the country. and make TB come up here.

Archived