Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's been a heckuv a ride!!!!

RWJ

Even if we don't advance and I don't think we will today, it's been a very nice ride. Hey, we made the playoffs when everyone counted us out. With all the diversity and injuries, we didn't lay down. We came out and did what most teams wouldn't have done, MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!! We have alot to look forward to next year. If all of our players can stay healthy and we play the kind of ball next year that we play at the end of this year, we'll be fine and might contend for the NFC East Title. I love my Redskins and wish them all the best. Thanks for a great season for what you all have been through and may we build next year upon what we had to endure this year. Go Skins!!!!!!!!!

It has been a heckuv a ride. But it is not over yet....never give up

I hear what you are saying, but when you see a team playing the way they are and they have probably been scheming us for 2 weeks, thus the lose to the Falcons. I think they reviewed us for 2 weeks to get a read on us because they believed we would make the playoffs and play them. I just don't see us winning this game. Like I said, I love this team and have been following them since 72'. They have the upper hand and if Gibby can find a way to break it, it would be his greatest comback in all time, but I don't see it. Go Skins. Go.

Hey. Wait a minute.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230353

:silly:

It sure has been. :)

I hear ya. I hope I am so very wrong!!! I just have a sick feeling about this game. I shouldn't have posted this thread, but the way we have played the last 4 weeks, then this! We get so pumped up for our Skins and then we see this kind of play. Sorry all Mods, you can delete this thread if you want. I am kind of hearbroken by our play thus far.

You people give up WAY to easy. This fan base sucks sometime.

My friend. I have been rooting for the Skins since you were born. Not trying to punch you in the gut, but I just have a bad taste in my mouth. We all have opinions as fans. OK?

My friend. I have been rooting for the Skins since you were born. Not trying to punch you in the gut, but I just have a bad taste in my mouth. We all have opinions as fans. OK?

Well then you;ve turned into a ****ty fan. Its not even halftime and we're down for a touchdown, and you're talking about losing. I may be younger, but maybe you're starting to go senile. :cheers:

I am trying to tell all of you that when this team came out and we say how Seattle is taking control of the game that this thing is over with. How we don't make halftime adjustments is beyond me. There should be a killer instinct within each and every player on OF and DF. They need to believe that this is our game and not yours. We didn't have that type of showing when the bell rang like we did in the last 4 games. Sorry, but this team is laying down today and I for one am not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the heart of this team played their game at JKC stadium last weekend to make the playoffs. This is a sad day. ST, I will remember you like every Redskins's fan. You were the key to the DF. God Bless you and hail to the Redskins for making it this far. Go Skins, next year!!!!!!!

I think the heart of this team played their game at JKC stadium last weekend to make the playoffs. This is a sad day. ST, I will remember you like every Redskins's fan. You were the key to the DF. God Bless you and hail to the Redskins for making it this far. Go Skins, next year!!!!!!!

Please, just go turn off your computer and watch the game.

Think I am wrong NOW! zHIT! Where's the heart of this team? I do care about our best S lost and our injirues, but come on we have to play football all and this team hasn't today at all. Yes, they kept it close, but it pisses me that we can't be Seatlle who isn't a dominant team. Come on Skins, you got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed, but then again I did predict it. God, I was hoping I was wrong!

The Skins went farther than anyone expected, even us fans.

They have nothing to be ashamed of, they even had a chance today, but sooner or later the ball was going to bounce the other way at some point.... too bad it was in the 4th quarter :(

here's to next year, with a healthy team, and confidence coming off this years run at the end

Thanks for the ride

if this is what we strive for each yr, we should be proud. just be good enough to make it to the playoffs and get knocked out early. yeah, one heck of a ride!

Nice miss there cooley after the onside kick recovery. nice miss there suisham! freaking lame. this is the story of the redskins. we ahve players that are decent, do decent job and when it is time to play the big games, they cant perform.

Archived