Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AIRBORNE Cold "Medicine"....does it work?

RonJeremy

I don't use Airborne but I do use Cold MD which helps your imune system the same way. I'm a firm believer in the use of Zinc, Vitamin C, and Echinacea. If you've been sick a couple days, it won't work, you just have to let the cold run it's course. You have to take these things befroe you're exposed to alot of people or when you first feel the symptoms. And you can't take it just once and expect to be cured, you have to keep taking it for a couple days, but you will feel better, quicker.

20/20, Primetime Live, and the Today show all covered this last week, talking about all these types of treatments to see if they work. After doing numerous studies on every homeopathic cold product, reviewing studies, talking to doctors/pharmacists, they all came to the same conclusion. They said Airborne not only doesn't help, but it could actually make you worse, because of the heavy dose of stuff it contains. They said if you take vitamins regularly, and take Airborne, it can actually make you very sick, or cause death in rare cases, due to overdose. They all did come to the same ultimate conclusion though, that Zicam is the only one that lives up to it's claims. I actually tried it after watching these shows the most recent time I got a cold, and it only lasted 3 days, when they usually last 2 weeks for me.

I don't use Airborne but I do use Cold MD which helps your imune system the same way. I'm a firm believer in the use of Zinc, Vitamin C, and Echinacea. If you've been sick a couple days, it won't work, you just have to let the cold run it's course. You have to take these things befroe you're exposed to alot of people or when you first feel the symptoms. And you can't take it just once and expect to be cured, you have to keep taking it for a couple days, but you will feel better, quicker.
Cold Eeze Immune Complex works on the same priniciple, it works great too. I'm like you, Zinc is where it's at, and it's the only one docs all agree works.

Archived