Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks..serious thread

GIBBS LIVES

This team scares me more than any other team in the NFC. They aren't the best team in the NFC but they matchup with us better than any of the other teams.

We have clearly shown that we will stop the run and that bodes well against the other 4 teams in the NFC, but the Seahawks simply PASS PASS PASS. If we do not get serious pressure on Hasslebeck it could be a long day for the likes of Smoot and Torrence. On the road in that element, we cannot afford to get into a shootout.

I'm proud of this team and hope everything continues to roll as it has this past month but I seriously wouldn't be surprised to see the train lose its steam Saturday afternoon.

Let me start by saying this is a great thread. (Thanks for the input BT.)

I agree with RBG 100%. We will stop the run, probably with 7 up front and two deep (as we did with #21 with us). My concern is the dink and dunk againt Torrence and Doughty. Remember the Pats game? Short passes for long gains.

I really think the key will be on Offense -- move the ball for long stretches and no 3 and outs in the first half. And, as noted, turnovers and Teams will be key. This is going to be a tough one.

Archived