Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS Video: Skins/Pukes Preview

KelvinBryant

I believe our starting NT, Jay Ratliffe, won't be playing-Wade said he'll likely start Marcus Spears at this position. Along with TO, our C Andre Gurode won't be playing either.

Not sure about the other inactives(Newman and Henry, IMHO, are probably 2 others-at least I hope), but with Spears playing NT for the first time ever, Portis/Betts should have strong days.

The Skins SHOULD win this game.:2cents:

good video. But I disagree with the statement that if the redskins get to seattle, it will be there last game of the season.

I believe if the skins can beat dallas and get in, we'll have more than a solid chance to beat the seahawks. For some reason, seattle just doesnt scare me, and the skins will be aching for some revenge stemming from the 05 defeat. I think we can take seattle definately, if we beat dallas and get in, of course.

good video. But I disagree with the statement that if the redskins get to seattle, it will be there last game of the season.

I believe if the skins can beat dallas and get in, we'll have more than a solid chance to beat the seahawks. For some reason, seattle just doesnt scare me, and the skins will be aching for some revenge stemming from the 05 defeat. I think we can take seattle definately, if we beat dallas and get in, of course.

Me too.

Kirwan really dismissed our chances at Seattle, assuming we win. I don't undertsand that at all.

Seattle is one-dimensional and has played one of the weakest schedules in the NFL.

I agree. Can't understand why anyone one would say this. If we beat Dallas and go to Seattle I think that game is a toss up. yes they have the offensive weapons but people also forget we are a better team than the 05 team ever was AND Seattle is not nearly as good. BTW if you look at who Seattle has won against (SF twice, Rams twice, Bears, Tampa, Bengles, Arizona and Ravens) only Tampa is a playoff team and last time I checked we played them down to the wire after turning the ball over SIX times. Unless someone is ready to tell me we will turn the ball over that many times against Seattle I am sure we will go toe to toe with them.

The most intersting statement in that video was that in our first game TO was almost the entire Cowboy offense. Also the fact that his injury might keep him out of their first playoff game. Well think what will happen if we win our next two games. Yeap. We are at Dallas and TO might be on the sideline of limited.

Archived