Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viking fan pleading for cowboys to win

ExoDus84

Cowboy fans who actually believe their backups will beat our starters is what infuriates me.....

They barely got past us the first time around. With all their starters. In their house. **** them and their starters. We are playing better football than them right now, and this is when it matters. The pukes got away with one in carolina, sunday their luck runs out.

Beg all you want Vikes fans. Our team is on fire right now, and they're not just going to take this game for granted. The Cowboys will have to play a flawless game to beat our team at home. The spread is at 7 1/2 for a reason. Wade won't risk playing his banged up starters. I don't think it matters, honestly. This team is on the kind of roll that it takes to win in the playoffs. We should have confidence in our team and know that they've been waiting to play this game since the narrow loss at Texas Stadium. Not just that, they've got a fallen teammate that they want to honor. This isn't just another season for these guys. It's something bigger. The Pokes will have to play out of their minds to beat us. Actually, I don't think that they can play at a high enough level to even come close on Sunday. This thing is not for us [the fans]. It's not for wins or bragging rights. It's for Sean, and I think that this is why it's going to be hard for anyone to beat us down the stretch. Most of us don't want the team to win for bragging rights. Most of the diehards want to see this team win to honor #21, at least I know I do. :2cents:

HTTR

Archived