Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kevin Everett just Walked into the Bills Stadium on TV

#98QBKiller

On the FOX pregame show, they just showed Kevin Everett walking from an SUV into the Bills' stadium on tv under his own power, without a walker or anything.

This my friends, is a miracle and an indicator of where our medical technology is headed.

Seeing this man walk under his own power brings a feeling I cannot describe.

:applause:

And go Bills, beat those Giants please.

On the FOX pregame show, they just showed Kevin Everett walking from an SUV into the Bills' stadium on tv under his own power, without a walker or anything.

This my friends, is a miracle and an indicator of where our medical technology is headed.

Seeing this man walk under his own power brings a feeling I cannot describe.

:applause:

And go Bills, beat those Giants please.

that is awesome. does anyone know if he gets any kind of disability from the Bills or the league. I was just curious about that.

serious, that is amazing.....they sadi he could have died if they did not lower his body temp roght on the field...... months later he is walking with no walker!!!

those DR. that we on the field and gave him the treatment right away, and the Dr. at the hospitol are true heros.....

that is something im sure we all can agree on

I got chills watching that... really cool, I can't imagine how much work that young man has put in to get where he is at this point.

It really goes to show you you don't need tattoos and a big mouth to be a legitimate tough guy.

thats the truth. its awesome for kevin and i wish him the best.

Archived