Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kelly Washington

Tay

I think we should keep the draft pick we have and draft Kelly Washington. There were concerns about his health, but he seems to be 100% now.

Earlier today, University of Tennessee WR Kelley Washington was in Dallas where he had further MRI's done on his neck. The doctor who performed the surgery has declared Washington 100% for the combine, as Washington now has full range of motion in his neck and is poised for a big jump up draft boards. Washington will not run at the combine, but is expected to run routes. The doctor will also send the MRI results with Kelley to show the NFL teams how the neck has healed. Kelley is scheduled to workout for scouts on March 12th at Tennessee's pro timing day.

http://www.draftbook.com/2003/kelleywashington.html

I think he will be just as if not more productive than Andre Johnson. If he stayed healthy he would have been ranked ahead of Johnson in my opinion. He is a big reciever: 6'3" 225 and he runs a 4.40. If we trade smoot we should draft a D lineman and with the 13th pick in the NFL Draft pick Kelly Washington.

I think I would want an mri that was taken by MY doctor, not one Washington and/or his agent picked out and paid for.

I want to know that MRI is legit and i want to see him worked out to my specfications, not his....

He probably is healthy... but so was Wynn and so was that OL last year; that is until after his contract was signed.....

I would not. He's a locker room cancer waiting to happen. Add in the potential for nagging injuries and POOF!!! instant Westbroken.

I'd take him in the second round since he'd be a real value pick there. He's just too much of a risk for a first round pick. Remember this is a team that has a LOT of holes. We can't afford any gambles at this point.

Archived