Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anthony Mix...

Fan4life

Let's continue to play not to lose??? Seems to have been the problem all season.

I was trying to make the point of let's play to win, dominantly. I honestly don't feel that having him in as a playmaker right now in a Saunders offense is the way to go. Look at our receivers who've been on the team since this offense has been established....they've struggled. What makes anyone think that this guy can come off the Giants practice squad to be an immdiate playmaker? He's not a 16 year vet like McCardell....

I was trying to make the point of let's play to win, dominantly. I honestly don't feel that having him in as a playmaker right now in a Saunders offense is the way to go. Look at our receivers who've been on the team since this offense has been established....they've struggled. What makes anyone think that this guy can come off the Giants practice squad to be an immdiate playmaker? He's not a 16 year vet like McCardell....

One reason.. He will be hard as hell to overthrow.. Impossible to coach size and speed.. NY's weakness is in the secondary.. Mix is a mismatch for any CB.

Archived