Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***SOLD*** - Skins/Dallas - Sec 429 - Row 9

jds84

Two (2) tickets, Section 429 (30 yard line), Row 9. Blue parking included.

Make me an offer. The cheapest of seen on StubHub is $152 for seats in the upper level corner. My seats are right about the 25 yard line.

I accept paypal. I would be willing to meet in person after work in the Woodbridge/Manassas area. During work hours I can meet in Falls Church/Tyson's Corner area.

Here's a view from the seats: http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec429.jpg

Hokieskins1 bought my Dolphins tickets and he can assure you that the transaction went smoothly and that the seats were great for upper level.

hockeyguy1721 also bought my Lions tickets.

The ONLY reason I am not going is b/c the game is on my wife's birthday and she doesn't want to commit the entire day to the game. That being said, only Redskin fans need reply.

:logo:

No these are not aisle seats. They are about mid row. Nice thing about these seats is that you can hop up in between the metal gate that is right in front of the 3-4 seats on the aisle instead of making a left and right just to go up one row. Once you hop up to the right of the gate my seats are only a few spots away. Sorry for the longwinded explanation, it's easier seen that written about.

No these are not aisle seats. They are about mid row. Nice thing about these seats is that you can hop up in between the metal gate that is right in front of the 3-4 seats on the aisle instead of making a left and right just to go up one row. Once you hop up to the right of the gate my seats are only a few spots away. Sorry for the longwinded explanation, it's easier seen that written about.

Cool. I picture what you mean perfectly. I often sit in row 8. When are you going to stop taking offers? I know somebody who might want to make an offer. Thanks

Mark,

Depends on how many offers I get and how much they are. I'm not in a real hurry since the game is almost 3 weeks away. I'd probably sell them right now for $200 each and would probably wait to go down in price. I guess somewhere around $200 each would be my "Buy it Now" price. That's what the market is defining as "reasonable" right now and I am not looking to sell for more here. I've sold all my tickets on ES.com in the past and would like to keep it that way. Any other game and I would sell at cost here. But this is THE game and you know more than anyone else that my mindset on price is on the lower range of the market right now.

Archived