Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if any of you are coming up for the giants game

hogfat

I'm in the same boat as you, hogfat. I don't "like" any of our division rivals, but I have less animosity for the Giants than I do the Boys or Iggles. You have a class organization up there, and conduct yourselves as such. I won't be able to make the game myself, but I hope you have a chance to meet some fellow ESers.

BTW, if you don't mind me asking. How does a Giants fan end up with a screen name of "hogfat?"

Same here I hate the egirls and cowgirls their fan base is some of the worse in the NFL. I really enjoy the rivalry between the my Giants and the Redskins more then the other rivals. Your a class act fan base and organization and I have enjoyed watching many games between our two teams, infact every week all us football heads up here get together at a friend place. Out of the 25 or so of us a good six are Redskins fans, four are Egirls and I'm the only Giants fan in the place. Whenever the Egirls play the four fans here they act like such.....well Egirls fans...maybe they have to act that way to be a fan of that team. But when the Giants and Skins play I've always enjoyed sitting down with the six Skins fans and watching the game like true fans of the NFL. Sure we are rivals and cheer when the other teams makes a misteak or a big play goes our way, but it's good clean rivalry and I look forward to it every year.

The only reason I have animosity towards the Giants is because I live in northern NJ. All my buddies are Giants fans. I get the business whenever they succeed, especially against the Redskins. If I lived anywhere else I wouldn't mind them in the least. But if I were to list NFC east rivals that I dislike, Giants are certainly below brokeback nation and Philthy.

BTW, if you don't mind me asking. How does a Giants fan end up with a screen name of "hogfat?"

its something that was on the dan le batard show awhile ago and i thought it sounded funny as hell........so ive been using it since.....and to be honest it wasnt until after i registered here that i made the connection

Archived