Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So is it Collins or Brunell?

Neophyte

Brunell is done. Great guy, class act, but just can't get it done anymore. Especially in this offense.

It's still sad that Palmer nor Casey could beat him out for #3. And I was really pulling for Casey of course. But reality bites sometimes. Again, the #3 is one play from #2 and one more play from #1.

Yes, I watched the game...did you read my post? The reason I asked the question is in my post. Do I think Brunell should start over Collins? No, I don't but I also have no control over the depth chart either (if I did there would have been some changes to the starting lineup last year, ya know?).

I thought the question had to be asked since the depth chart was described early in the year as Collins being the "in game" #2 and Brunell being #2 if Campbell could not start the next game. That is all.

Yeah I read your post, and its bananas. Isnt it obvious Brunell should get the start, sheesh

Heck, Tom Brady is no longer the top rated passer in the NFL.

:laugh:

I do recall them mentioning this at the beginning of the year as well but with the great play we got from TC last night theres no way that Brunell unseats him. If he comes out and stinks up the place in NY we'll see Brunell by the 4th quarter I suspect. For now its the Collins show

Guest Rafterman
I don't like to even see Brunell's face on the sideline holding the clipboard. He was done 5 years ago. Quite frankly, it scares me that he is backing up Collins. Randle El would do a better job.

ARE can definitely do a better job then Boonell.

Archived