Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP Post Game Comments (kicking coaches out of locker room, (merged).

CP is a great running back with a great attitude! With all of the losing, he can still keep his head up and play hard. If they need to keep the coaches out of the locker room in order to have this kind of success, then I am all for it.

I am sure you can never get enough of the "it is going to be a close game" speech! ;)

Don't forget! He is an awesome blocker too.

The team kicked out the coaches so the players could talk to each other with out the coaches saying that is what I am saying. Sometimes it just takes one player to talk to another one to find out what is wrong. Sometimes a coach cannot do that for a team and the players must stand up and do it themselves. This does happen, not often but lots of teams do this. Not because they are pissed at the coaches or because the coaches suck just because IT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

I could care less if they kicked the coaches out of the locker room. I'm sick of Gibbs and his stupid rants constantly about how " every game is going to be close and come right down to the wire." I've commented on this before and I think it's makes a lot of sense. If you are told the same thing over and over again every week, you're eventually going to start believing it. All of our games are probably so close because the players expect them to be, after hearing it every week. Get a coach in there that can fire these players up and tell them to destroy their opponent. None of this sissy close game crap.

and I don't understand why everyone sack rides Gibbs so much. Look, I think Gibbs is a great man and has done unbelievable things for this franchise which I will always respect him for. But the reality is that he is past his prime. Just because he was a phenomenal coach several years ago, doesn't mean he always will be. LT is the best running back in the game right now.. doesn't mean for as long as he plays football he will be the best. The game changes, and you either have to adapt and get with the program or hang it up.

Thoughts? Thinking I'll merge this one with the one started about this a few days ago that the OP participated in as well.

Ok...someone in another thread asked why wasn't anyone talking about this, so I thought i would bring it up. didn't see it as another thread until after a couple of different searches

Archived