Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Suspects involved in earlier Taylor break-in

EnFoRcEr_uPu

No...you have to understand, premeditated is strictly related to the murder, not the break-in. Not to say that it isn't possible, but strictly with the facts, this only means the break-in was premeditated, not the shooting/murder.

I would say taking a gun to a burglary says that you've already thought about what you would do if confronted. Which, in my mind, is a clear example of "premeditated."

No...you have to understand, premeditated is strictly related to the murder, not the break-in. Not to say that it isn't possible, but strictly with the facts, this only means the break-in was premeditated, not the shooting/murder.

Well then what about the knife that was left on his pillow?

Well then what about the knife that was left on his pillow?

As we've heard many times, it is very typical for burglars to take a kitchen knife around the house with them to open items and such. As for being left on his pillow, the only confirmation I've heard is that the knife was left on a bed in the house. I haven't heard that it was his actual bed, let alone on his pillow.

Again guys, I'm not here to defend these punks, just going by the facts.

I would say taking a gun to a burglary says that you've already thought about what you would do if confronted. Which, in my mind, is a clear example of "premeditated."

I totally agree w/ that. Now I wonder if the powers that be will.

Archived