Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will I be able to get a $25 ticket outside fedex?

alk3

I'm risking failing a final to come to this game. A bunch of my friends from Blacksburg decided to go at the last minute and I don't want to miss it. I'm on an extreme budget, anyone think ill be able to find one that cheap outside the game? even after kickoff?

I bought $22 tickets on Stubhub on Monday, they were endzone, but face was $64.

I have scalped for every game and I got tickets for Arizona for $28, for Detroit for $30 and for the opener for $40 so I think if you don't give into the scalpers' pressure you can tickets for $25.

The other option is buying the tickets off other people and you might be able to get them cheaper.

But yea, you won't pay more than $30 either way.

Best regards, Fernando

PS. Stop by the ES tailgate!

I know I should really just bite my tongue but I can't help myself.

Its bad enough that season ticket holders get ripped by Dan S. - we pay far too much for these tickets compared to every other NFL team. Then, the ticket office ALWAYS has tickets they CLAIM are returned from the other team or sponsors but yet there are thousands of folks on the waiting list. The CLAIM the game is sold out, yet it clearly never is if they always have returned tickets.

Then we hear about the people lowballing these tickets and it just burns my ass.

But let someone put a steep price on a divisional game ticket and they'll be slammed on here. It needs to go both ways folks. If you're going slam for going up on the prices you have to slam them for lowballing too.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Its bad enough that season ticket holders get ripped by Dan S. - we pay far too much for these tickets compared to every other NFL team. Then, the ticket office ALWAYS has tickets they CLAIM are returned from the other team or sponsors but yet there are thousands of folks on the waiting list. The CLAIM the game is sold out, yet it clearly never is if they always have returned tickets.

Then we hear about the people lowballing these tickets and it just burns my ass.

But let someone put a steep price on a divisional game ticket and they'll be slammed on here. It needs to go both ways folks. If you're going slam for going up on the prices you have to slam them for lowballing too.

It's called supply & demand.

While I pay less money to attend the games, I always have to sit with different people and go through the hassle of scalping, which really sucks.

On the other hand, you probably place a lot of value in having the same seats and being able to tailgate without worries of getting tickets, while I much rather save the money and have to scalp.

I'm not bashing any of the sides. When you sell you try to get a high price and when you buy you try to pay little money.

IMHO, Your have a very valid point Kritters. I think the issue is -- not to overcharge a fellow extremeskins member in this forum. But people jump to conclusions I think. For example, in my mind, I could easily justify paying $240 or $250 or even $260 for a pair of good lover bowl tickets. And since I can justify paying it, I could justify selling them for that price too. How? By remembering the 10% tax, and remembering the ridiculous price we pay for pre season tix. IMO, it's perfectly reasonable to add a 20% tariff to the $110 face value, based on that fraction of the inflated price of preseason tickets that we all are forced to pay.

So maybe if a seller qualifies his ticket price with an explanation of the markup, it would be accepted on here. It should be.

On the other hand, if you're looking for a larger markup, it may be best to sell on another site. That's my opinion anyway.

I was able to get a couple of tickets off of ebay before the tragedy two weeks ago. So I was happy about that, but depending upon how interested people become in the games usually depends upon how well the team is doing. If we lose this game, it will still be hard to get Dallas tickets, but not impossible, especially if the weather is bad and we are out of the race.

Look for free tix at the security lines to enter the stadium at game time. Seriously!

There will be thousands upon thousands of extra tickets in that parking lot tomorrow night. I promise you.

A $25 single should be a piece of cake if you walk up and down the sidewalk of Morgan Blvd, and FedEx Way just outside of gate A about 50 yards from the stadium. Many people walking from the Metro trains bring extra tix in hopes of getting anything for them.

The street scalpers will not buy 400 level seats from these people b/c they'll already have handfulls of upper deck seats they can't sell. This will lead to a plethora of upper deck tickets on the lot which will force giveaways.

Be patient, give it a try and report back to me.

Good luck! HTTR!

Archived