Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Thursday, we go as the O-Line goes

Dance04

IMO, no other position or group of players will have more of an impact on this game then the o-line. they will need to regroup from last week and be able to hold of anderson, harris and especially ogunleye.

We need them to play like they did against the jets, not like they did against the bills. This is however, a tall order. I hope Randy coming back will help us

Come on guys, here's to hoping you can deliver. :cheers:

If not, get ready for a looong night :(:(

What do people think of our O-Line's future? I myself am sort of worried. Samuels(I've seen him get beat more this year than any other) and Jansen are getting older, Thomas is too and is been injury prone, and Kendall, Pucillo, Fabini, and Wade are just average/bad. We definitley need to draft a guard(in the later rounds because I think you can easily find a decent lineman in the later rounds because it is one of the lesser "skilled" positions if you know what I mean. This is debatable though). I dunno...we need line help to put it simply.

they just started the year off bad and that set the tone, imho. Kendall has been a stallwort but we gotta focus on the right side of the line...

...as for guards in the later rounds - we suck at finding them. yeah its true you can find a good one there, but we should get a guard in the 3rd or the 5th

Archived