Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST tribute played on Jumbotron

scottlo34

I have thw WHOLE 20 mins before the game on video on my computer, plus the first play with 10 defenders, but i suck at video editing and dont know what i am doing lol, file size is 383MB, so i would have to break it down into 100MB files, but like i said i dont know what i am doing with vid editing

Maybe i'll just get some web space on a decent site and post it for DL, but i need a high bandwith contract if im going to post it here :D

I have thw WHOLE 20 mins before the game on video on my computer, plus the first play with 10 defenders, but i suck at video editing and dont know what i am doing lol, file size is 383MB, so i would have to break it down into 100MB files, but like i said i dont know what i am doing with vid editing

Maybe i'll just get some web space on a decent site and post it for DL, but i need a high bandwith contract if im going to post it here :D

www.filefront.com

hit me up with a PM when you upload it... :cheers:

I am a video editor and graphic designer. I actually do some jobs for the Redskins, and had a hand in the tribute today. If you need help editing that down or have any questions about video editing go ahead and message me, i'll try to help you out.

www.filefront.com

hit me up with a PM when you upload it... :cheers:

I acually found bigupload.com , seems they allow a unlimited amount or DL's per day (which is good for this site) and am currenty uploading, but it wont be done for another hour and a half, thanks for the crappy UL speeds comcast :rolleyes:

I will post its own thread when done, if im still up then

I am a video editor and graphic designer. I actually do some jobs for the Redskins, and had a hand in the tribute today. If you need help editing that down or have any questions about video editing go ahead and message me, i'll try to help you out.

Thanks for the offer, but its raw vid from my seats with a 10MP dig camera, i decided to let everyone see it "as is" and realized it doesnt need any editing, it speaks for itself, the audio cuts in and out when we zoomed (annoying) but others can see what it was like to be there in the stands that could not go or have never been to a game. Its alittle shaky at times, we didnt have a full sized tripod for it, no where to put it :)

But thanks again for the offer man!

Archived