Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder is cursed! (merged)

Trippster

I doubt theres some sort of voodoo curse on us. We've been unlucky with injuries and it shows (Oline), we're not executing the plays, and quite frankly, I dont think we have the personel to compete week in week out and be succesful like the colts/pats/steelers/cowboys.

31/32 teams fail to win every year.

I 100% agree. The curse started when Danny replace "Jack Kent Cooke Stadium" with "Fed Ex Field." The day JKC name was taken off the stadium is the day the curse started.

u know what. I've been saying this excact thing since he did it. U don't mess with the dead and that hwat he did. He sold out the name of our beloved owner and got paid by Fedex.....The skins are cursed, our team is cursed. I don't care if most of ya'll don't think so, there is no way a team can have such a long time with a black cloud hanging over it other than the fact that we are cursed.

I 100% agree. The curse started when Danny replace "Jack Kent Cooke Stadium" with "Fed Ex Field." The day JKC name was taken off the stadium is the day the curse started.
outsiders view. snyder is definitely not cursed, lets face it he owns the redskins. he makes money at everything he touches, hes making **** loads of money today. his only goal is to make money. he tries to build a championship team with money. he pays big money to coaches because of their name not their ability. he pays big money to players who did well for other teams, assuming they will do the same for the skins. if they could still do these things those teams would have kept them. he trades the future away to move up in a draft because hes already given up his draft picks the year before. after paying these so called awesome playmakers who dont produce hes left with a team that is salary cap stricken, has to get rid of players every year and the team cant gel. and has many players on the field with a lack of talent that wouldnt be starting for other teams but the skins have to use them due to money issues. i believe that the skins have bought more talent than any team in the nfl. however they also have gaping holes that they lack money to fix. when dan snyder decides to back up and build a team with good players like taylor,springs,cooley,landry,etc and get rid of the superstars that put fans in the seats, and make him money. he then will get a good team, this is the redskins the fans will be there regardless, he will still make his money.

Snyder makes money regardless of how the team performs, this is part of the problem for this franchise. What many on this board fail to recognize is that spending, especially the methods he's employed, don't necessarily yield results on the field. Get used to it, the salary cap is about to throttle this team for the next 3-4 years and don't tell me he "always finds a way to make it work" because that's just so much hog-wash. We will pay for all these bad deals.

Snyder makes money regardless of how the team performs, this is part of the problem for this franchise. What many on this board fail to recognize is that spending, especially the methods he's employed, don't necessarily yield results on the field. Get used to it, the salary cap is about to throttle this team for the next 3-4 years and don't tell me he "always finds a way to make it work" because that's just so much hog-wash. We will pay for all these bad deals.

People and other "experts" have been saying this since the year we signed Bruce Smith and Deion

Archived