Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Conference/Updated News on S.T. case: 4 arrested (MySpace Mugshot Merge)

lefty420

Look I was raised in the streets and I change my life around right before I had my daughters like sean. I used to do really bad things like hustle and things like that and I mean really hustle but it didn't lead me nowhere. I was lost for a while till I met my girlfriend (the mother of my children) who changed my life. But if anytime I need some **** to go down it can be taken care of. As far as I'm concerned we should say what you want to say and leave it at that. Or maybe one of you Florida skins should stop by the jail and drop off some of the stuff we write about on here and some pics of sean ,so that they have to live with what they did for the rest of there life! Karma has a weird way of working and eventually they will get there's they will get there's!

I've written messages to the wannabe Paul Wall with "FREE MY DAWG CDUB" for his screenname and Riveras sister and let em get a piece of my mind.

I promise I'm done with it from here on out though.

No point, really.

Think about how cold you'd have to be to know your brother was involved in this and you want to say "free"....free what? If someone did her brother that way (even during a drug deal gone bad) she'd want some measure of justice for him.

But they don't care about Sean taylor. Sad, they think: "well you can't bring him back, so let my people out of prison."

WTF?!

It reminds me of this case where an old man was beaten to death by wannabe gang members in Tacoma (just before he could pull his revolver, unfortunately) and at the trial, someone related to him said, "he was old, he was gonna die soon anyway."

Let's say he was to die tomorrow. Does that excuse the beating death of an innocent man because he was white, old and because your son/nephew/whatever wanted to prove himself and get off on murdering another human being???

Seriously, there are a lot of sick people in this world who are more than willing to excuse murder of the worst kind simply because they don't know you and you aren't one of 'them.' Whatever that means.

The idea of justice that should be applied doesn't matter. The idea that they should hold their own family accountable---doesn't enter into their tiny brains. Seriously and I mean this:

The world would be better off without that entire circle of people they know. I'm dead serious. If somehow someone could take them out, we could probably prevent a number of deaths, beatings, rapes and robberies to say nothing of restoring some measure of humanity to the Fort Myers area.

-------

BTW, there are plenty of white people in this circle of friends. No one seems to care too much about their use of the N word. But that makes me wonder if maybe Fort Myers itself has a big problem with people DECIDING to make this lifestyle part of their existence when there were alternatives.

Disgusting to see them all talk about "Freeing" someone, even in other cases. As if guilt or innocence didn't matter. Of course, they give lip service to "innocence" (or some of them do) but the fact is, they DONT CARE. If their 'boy' blew your sister's head off after raping her, they wouldn't give a ****. That's why they are dangerous not only on an individual level but they are absolutely lethal to communities.

Seriously and I mean this:

The world would be better off without that entire circle of people they know. I'm dead serious. If somehow someone could take them out, we could probably prevent a number of deaths, beatings, rapes and robberies to say nothing of restoring some measure of humanity to the Fort Myers area.

Part of me agrees with you wholeheartedly, but the other part of me doesn't think I would look good wearing a white sheet.

Part of me agrees with you wholeheartedly, but the other part of me doesn't think I would look good wearing a white sheet.

??? Not sure what that means....I made a point in my post that there are people of all racial backgrounds in this 'network' of friends.

What do you mean?

I'm not even advocating that any specific person do it but sometimes people don't do something that everyone knows would be for the best for a community or 'future' victims.

"~MZ. H0NEY DiP~ FREE ERIC RIVERA N GET OFF MY CITY ALL YAL ***** ASS NIGGAS WRITIN ME N MY PPL BOUT SEAN TAYLOR NEED 2 SNAP OUUTTA IT U CANT BRANG EM BAK DAT "n-word" DEAD SO GET OFF MY CITY! N FREE MY BRO LIL ERIC"

WOW, this is what this 17 yr old girl posted on her Myspace site? are you freaking serious?

Just spread the word in the Miami Hood that this B**ch is hiding Sean Taylor's money in a safe in her bedroom. Or at least send her to prison so she can finish her 1st grade education and learn the language.

Wow, strange. I posted and it didn't go through.

Pookie, didn't realize you were a woman but I figured that out today. Doesn't change anything really, just thought it was funny.

Fort Myers has a population (48K) smaller than where I live now, what's their excuse for their crime rates except trying to 'one-up' the Miami-Dade area?

Wow, strange. I posted and it didn't go through.

Pookie, didn't realize you were a woman but I figured that out today. Doesn't change anything really, just thought it was funny.

Fort Myers has a population (48K) smaller than where I live now, what's their excuse for their crime rates except trying to 'one-up' the Miami-Dade area?

;)

Justice comes down like a foot steppin' heavy...

These punks will get theirs...

We are all good people... so let us not think like them and wish death on them.

Let our laws and morals do the work.

These guys already slithered through the cracks of our legal system. While we were waiting for our laws and morals to do their work, they shot Sean Taylor to death in his own bedroom.

Doesn't matter what justice does to these guys if you are ST, his GF, his daughter or even a Skins fan does it? Justice is after the fact. We need to prevent this sort of thing.

Myspace has really added an interesting perspective into the whole ST murder. They are basically providing access into their lives. Here is the latest from Wardrows sisters myspace page.

It looks like they are already getting their asses whipped which is actually nice to see, if that isn't the case at least they are being treated like animals.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=267212018

"YEA THEY DID WRONG BUT THAT DONT MEAN U GOTTA TREAT THEM LIKE ANIMALS MAN CHARLES && ERIC A "n-word" MISS YALL **** ON THEM CRACKAZ LIFE YALL WILL BE HOME SOON{I HOPE} I LUV YALL REGARDLESS OF WAT MISTAKE YALL MADE {ALL 4 OF YALL}"

Myspace has really added an interesting perspective into the whole ST murder. They are basically providing access into their lives.
Yes, it is truly unprecidented in my experience for all of us to get a personal, behind the scenes look into the personalities behind the tragedy that took Sean and similar events.

This is a profound change for all of us socialogically. This internets thing just might be here to stay. But I thought that about hot pants too.

Archived