Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schweet Columbia House DVD deal.

The Evil Genius

Ok - here's the deal - 5 DVD's for 24.95 and that includes shipping and handling.

NO requirement to buy any more DVD's from them - so you can cancel your membership after you pay the $24.95. All though if you dont cancel, you get the preferred membership status and will only recieve their catalog in the mail once a month - you dont even have to respond to a "director's selection" each month.

This is the link to the "red page" for those interested. There are quite a few DVD's to choose from and they are mostly organized by catagory.

https://qj.columbiahouse.com/live/goto_checkout.do?group=NORMAL&language=en&mode=QJR&sc=true&dk=CY4&club=3&

You must put a savings code in on the selection page - the code is cy4d

If you go to Columbia House's normal DVD page - the top of it (the banners) have a background of blue.

This special page has a red background banner.

And yes, I did it a few weeks back.

One thing that Coulumbia House doesnt mention is that you can have up to 2 active accounts in the same name with them.

Since I was already a member, I just signed up for this special and cancelled my 2nd membership when I paid for the movies (actually after they arrived is when I cancelled).

Its not for everyone since the selection is limited - but I got some good movies (Goodfellas, Reservoir Dogs, etc.)

Archived