Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Married on Sat, Skins on Sun

morpheusmeyers

I'm getting married tomorrow! After 35 years it is time. But since I'm not flying to Jamaica for my honeymoon until Monday I'm still going to get to see the Redskins game Sunday. Had to sell my seats, though (couldn't pull that one off). This weekend's game is covered but having not missed a game in close to 15 years (either in person or on TV) I've got to figure out how to catch next weekend's game from the Caribbean.

Can I do it?

I'm getting married tomorrow! After 35 years it is time. But since I'm not flying to Jamaica for my honeymoon until Monday I'm still going to get to see the Redskins game Sunday. Had to sell my seats, though (couldn't pull that one off). This weekend's game is covered but having not missed a game in close to 15 years (either in person or on TV) I've got to figure out how to catch next weekend's game from the Caribbean.

Can I do it?

I've got faith in you man, make us proud

I watched the entire first day of the draft on a cruiseship this past April. You should get some games...but I can't gurantee you'll find the Bills vs Redskins. Good news is, most resorts use satellites....so there's definitely "a chance".

Congrats...and have fun!

Congrats, what part of jamaica are you going to? my wife and i just got back from there this past sunday.

If you are anywhere near Ocho Rios, the Margeritaville there can get the games for you. And if you are on the northern coastline, you have to go climb the Dunn River Falls, simply amazing, make sure you go with cool runnings, the boat is awsome and they take you out and let you swim too.

Related question: My wedding is on the Saturday of wild card weekend. Any chance the skins would get a Sunday slot??? I'm thinking not too likely especially with the Gmen likely to take the other wild card. :mad:

Worst of all, I'm marrying into a family of Cowgirl fans. The plan was originally for the Skins to take the division and take the bye while the Cowgirls had to deal with the wild card. That one sure backfired. :mad::mad:

Archived