Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (for computer)

Siven

Anyone have this yet? I'm rank 25 in multiplayer (albeit I played with a cracked game) and a little ways through the single player (which is ridicolously hard on the hardest setting)

Anyone else playing?

If you want to try it you can download it as a torrent and then use daemon tools to access the files, it is a game definately worth looking into.

Sidenote (anyone who has previously played everquest interested in doing a hacked server? requires everquest platinum.

I didn't really have an interest for this game and all it's hype because I hated CoD2 online competition wise. Got it today at the request and reccommendation of a few teammates who were going to enter some cash tournament for the hell of it, and I played it for a few hours today, think I got up to rank 28 or something around there. I don't really love the game so far, its style doesn't appeal to me despite the fact that I can play it well enough already, I would rather stick with Team Fortress 2. If anyone would like to play sometime and has xfire I might add you.

Archived