Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I haven't had a chance to post since Sundays game, so hear me out if you wish.

bbuzz1962

It was heartbreaking, we were on their twenty yard line, driving well,running out the clock, and looking as if it were really possible we were going to blow the NFL's mind, and beat the new darlings of the NFC.

Those of you who know me, know that I am an optimist, and do have my bad days like all of us, especially after games like the one against the Eagles at home. I was a disgusted as anyone of you the way our defense folded in that game.

The interception was thrown, and I know each and every one of us hung our heads and said, why us? Dear God, couldn't you have given us just one break this time? After I stopped shaking, and crying internally, I held my head up, and said you know what? We had the so called best team in the NFC sweating their asses off, knowing they almost got their asses kicked by a team who according to most anaylst, really didn't have a chance.

My point to this thread is, Jason Campbell is going to be the best quarterback in the NFL soon. He needs a little more time, but that boy has some magic, and take my word for it, he will be envyed by all soon. We as true fans have to look at the big picture. What I see is a masterpiece in the making, and when it is finished and signed, I won't more than anyone to be a part of the big picture.

Well said Cskin!

It's hard to step back and try to see the big picture when your heart is yanked out and stepped on some many times...

The DieHards will stick with this team and enjoy the "signing of the masterpiece"! Hopefully sooner than later!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived