Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5 - 5

Zhouse

Let's face it, we're just an average team right now.

But I love the fact that we have a pretty good QB we can build a team around. The running game, CP proved every doubter wrong. HE CAN STILL BE A TOP NOTCH Running Back! Imagine the offense with a fully healthy line and WR crop.

Greg Williams I appologize for criticizing you in the past. I hated how we played our LB's and CB 10 yards off the line of scrimage. But now I see why we did that. Prevent the big plays!! Yesterday's Defense was a deja vu (06 season). We need Sean Taylor and Carlos Rogers back....that defense kept us in the game and prevented high power offensive battles.

Jason Campbell can play btw. I love his poise! he's the future.

We still have six games to play and we have the ability to make a run. But We need execution on both sides of the ball. I won't hold my breath but for a 6 game winning streak but I do expect a solid preformance.

If we use our draft picks properly and manage free agency properly, I see a great future for this team. :2cents:

HTTR :point2sky:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

usually every game we lose that i feel we should have one i get very upset about. but this game just shows me how good our team is. jason cambell is the truth. we all know damn well if ST was in TO would of been KOed. we still have 6 games. if our offense can continue to play like that for 6 weeks. and we get back our key guys back (randy T, sean T) and our D plays the way it did the 1st couple of weeks. we can beat anyone. and i know its easier said then done, but i have alot of faith in our team after watching yesterdays game. they should be proud of themselves.

HTTR!

If we can keep this team healthy, we'd be 9-1 or 8-2 right now and looking at the first wild card spot with a very good chance at still stealing the division and a 1 or 2 seed. These injuries are just bad luck. Be glad we're having a run of luck like this in a year when NE is going to plow whoever represents the NFC anyway. It'd be worse if it was a wide open year and we were suffering.

We are now 5-5...break even.

Our season starts vs. TB.

Our best Football is ahead of us. Taylor coming back in the coming weeks as well as Randy Thomas. If we can just get a win vs. TB that will right the ship in the weak NFC.

TB always seems to play us tough down there so I expect a very close game.

Have we ever beaten J.Garcia???? (SF, CLE, PHI?)

Archived