Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans at the game

Godfather151981

As is normal when we go to Dallas, I noticed a lot of Redskin fans in the stands on TV yesterday. For all the complaining we do (myself included) about all the Dallas fans in this area and the number of opposing fans at FedEx, we always draw well at Texas Stadium. From what I've heard, Dallas is exactly like Washington, except in reverse. The Redskins are the second most popular team. I would assume that it's the same concept that we have here...people root for the Cowboys, and their kids try to get at their parents and they root for the Cowboys' main rival. I noticed Romo sits to pee actually having to use (what appeared to be) a silent count on a few plays, and it sounded pretty loud through the radio when the Redskins scored.

IN the 4th quarter the entire upper deck was chanting REDSKINS! REDSKINS!!

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to represent Blondie and ALL Redskin fans :point2sky ; they didn't show that on TV - just one or two "lonely looking" Redskins fans among their blue and silver crowd- "but we knew better";) - we KNEW Blondie and the rest was there!

MADDDDDDDDDDDD PROPS to all the redskins fans at the game yesterday..i was very proud of hearing COOOOOOOOOOOOOLEYYY!!! and being loud on D.. at one point

i think Buck mentioned how it was loud when brokebacks had the ball..so great job, next year my friends and i will join you guys...

Way to represent Blondie and ALL Redskin fans :point2sky ; they didn't show that on TV - just one or two "lonely looking" Redskins fans among their blue and silver crowd- "but we knew better";) - we KNEW Blondie and the rest was there!

I've heard people tell me that visiting fans get shown all the time at FedEx on TV. (I'm at every game, so I don't watch on television.) There were very few Redskin fans shown at the game yesterday. I could hear them and I knew they were there, but they weren't shown because it would take away from Homo and TO.

MADDDDDDDDDDDD PROPS to all the redskins fans at the game yesterday..i was very proud of hearing COOOOOOOOOOOOOLEYYY!!! and being loud on D.. at one point

i think Buck mentioned how it was loud when brokebacks had the ball..so great job, next year my friends and i will join you guys...

I noticed the COOOOLEY also, and I remembered hearing it at Giants Stadium when the Redskins played the Jets. When the Redskins scored or did something good, it sounded like they were home. That should continue this week in Tampa!

Archived