Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Skins24

I know they're calling for 4-8 here in the DC metro, but looking at all the moisture headed our way, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was a bit more. It's about time. We have had a lot of snow this winter, but no big snowstorms since December. We're definately due for one.

ok, now back to Iraq and Korea...

come on you guys, you need to learn to be like us south dakota boys. we get 8-12 inches of snow, and still pile in to the pickup headed to work in the morning. we probably bring along a shovel and some coveralls in case we get stuck, but that's the fun of winter. i've only missed two days in 20 years due to bad weather and not being able to get to work. and those were because it was snowing and blowing so heavy that you couldn't see the nipple in front of the tit.

Problem is Jaydean, we have all these weirdos around here from the warm weather states who faint and have a heart attack at the word snow. :silly:

Plus it sure is nice to be able to call in and say "it snowed; I can't get to work" every once in a while. The office doesn't need to know that you actually CAN drive in the stuff. :)

We got 7 in. here in Mount Airy, MD. Weatherman said 2 to 4 in.

One thing you have to know about the Weather people around the DC/Baltimore area. If they say we are going to get 1 to 2 in., we will get 6. If they say we are going to get 10 to 12 in., we get a dusting to 1 in. Just think the opposet of what they are calling for, and you are right most times.:laugh:

Archived