Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oprah's school problems

USS Redskins

The atmosphere created at Oprah's school is perfect for a child molester. Rules were put in place limiting contact with people outside the school. Parents can only visit once a month. Visits have to be approved by the school at least two weeks in advance. Officials at the school hid facts and told students to "put on happy faces" and not complain when Oprah was there.

Oprah's school = Jonestown.

So many people seem to be transfixed by the $40 million. Its all about percentages to me. My parents, as they grew older, erased their debts and increased their income. And every year, they have increased their charitable giving from about 10% of their income 20 years ago to about 40% today. They've achieved this by working hard and living simply. That's the model I'm following.

I'm glad Oprah is giving to charity. But the dollar amount isn't that big a deal.

Though I 'm not an oprah fan for other reasons, I can't find much to complain on what she has done.

Starting a school for African girls to me is a wonderful thing and she should be applauded.Sort of like the modern day Mary McCloud Bethune.Almsot like people think these girls should not be educated.

I've been to South Africa three times and trust me they love various aspects of America.Some of the most beautiful people in the world live there.

Archived