Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Danny Smith

#98QBKiller

Here's his Wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Smith_%28Coach%29

He's got a ton of experience coaching, has he ever been a head coach in the NFL?

I know he's only a Special Teams coach, but the man's got fire, did you see him chewing out his Special Teams unit for that 5 yard offsides penalty? He looks like a Drill Sergeant out there. That's what a coach needs to be doing.

This isn't a "hate Gibbs" thread but....

hypothetically ;) , when his time is done, would Snyder even consider Danny Smith? Is this even a good idea?

*Disclaimer: All I know is he has a long resume and he has A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E, just what we need.

Here he is if you don't know who the eff I'm talking about:

DannySmith-2006-200.jpg

LB1J5982pg.jpg

_________

Coach Smith is always animated and passionate, which you know if you took that camp photo.

The guy's definitely got the fire and determination you'd like to see from a head coach, but I don't know that he's ever run an offense or a defense. Generally, a head coach in the NFL must be able to do one or the other. Not saying Smith can't. I just don't know that he has.

I definitely like the guy though. Our team would do well to adopt more of his attitude.

Coach Smith is always animated and passionate, which you know if you took that camp photo.

The guy's definitely got the fire and determination you'd like to see from a head coach, but I don't know that he's ever run an offense or a defense. Generally, a head coach in the NFL must be able to do one or the other. Not saying Smith can't. I just don't know that he has.

I definitely like the guy though. Our team would do well to adopt more of his attitude.

Yeah, I'm trying to google some info on him now to see if he has and O or D experience, that fire and attitude he has though is what we need desperately.

Archived