Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We live to see another week

Todd Collins 15

Who knew there were so many similarities? It's really almost eerie. I hope you were able to take good notes from Belichick on how to play football. Maybe give your boy TB a call and see if he can give YOU some advice.

Oh, also, your page loads funny on firefox, but looks good on internet explorer. Might want to look into that...

Who knew there were so many similarities? It's really almost eerie. I hope you were able to take good notes from Belichick on how to play football. Maybe give your boy TB a call and see if he can give YOU some advice.

Oh, also, your page loads funny on firefox, but looks good on internet explorer. Might want to look into that...

Football advice for TC??? Anyway, sorry about the web problems and I'll have my graphic designer look into it

Do you ever feel slighted that Brady does not thank you enough in his public statements? Do you think he appreciates your mentoring enough?

TC doesn't need the public acknowledgement. It's obvious in the way he plays and grooms that I've had a huge influence on his career full of championships and models. Furthermore, we remain good friends and he thanks me privately many a time.

TC doesn't need the public acknowledgement. It's obvious in the way he plays and grooms that I've had a huge influence on his career full of championships and models. Furthermore, we remain good friends and he thanks me privately many a time.

Oh - You're one of "those";) ; TB has enhanced you allot - :rolleyes:

Archived