Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs is a class act

Currahee

Saying someone doesn't respect Gibbs because they've been underwhelmed by his coaching performance the second time around is complete nonsense.

I hope he leads us to the promised land again -- nothing would make me happier.

But I just don't see it. It doesn't matter who the personnel is or who is calling the plays, the fact is since Joe came back we keep having the same damn problems.

Saying someone doesn't respect Gibbs because they've been underwhelmed by his coaching performance the second time around is complete nonsense.

But I just don't see it. It doesn't matter who the personnel is or who is calling the plays, the fact is since Joe came back we keep having the same damn problems.

Man, 4-3 and everybody is packing it in. What will you say in January when we are, and we will be, in the playoffs.

Don't worry ungrateful fans, Joseph Jackson Gibbs will be gone either this year or next.

when we win the next 2 games and we are 6-3 people will shut up.

Man, 4-3 and everybody is packing it in. What will you say in January when we are, and we will be, in the playoffs.

Don't worry ungrateful fans, Joseph Jackson Gibbs will be gone either this year or next.

when we win the next 2 games and we are 6-3 people will shut up.

Do you remember the team he inherited? The Ramsey/Spurrier dynasty? Do you remember that?

Do you remember the team he inherited? The Ramsey/Spurrier dynasty? Do you remember that?

Yes I do remember that team, i think they went 5-11 their last year. Oh, by the way didnt Gibbs go 5-11 last year?

Throw out a completely uncharacteristic 5 game winning streak in 05 and guess what, Gibbs II record is worse than the OL Ball Coach.

Yes I do remember that team, i think they went 5-11 their last year. Oh, by the way didnt Gibbs go 5-11 last year?

Throw out a completely uncharacteristic 5 game winning streak in 05 and guess what, Gibbs II record is worse than the OL Ball Coach.

Yea, and if my gradmother had balls she'd be my grandfather. Joe Gibbs is the guy who got that team to string those wins together. Quite frankly, at the point at which you are actually comparing Steve Spurrier to Joe Gibbs is the point at which we just have to part company on this point. I respect your opinion that this team is as good as the spurrier teams but I just disagree with that on so many levels we will never see eye to eye. But hey, we are both skins fans so HAIL my friend!!

Yea, and if my gradmother had balls she'd be my grandfather. Joe Gibbs is the guy who got that team to string those wins together. Quite frankly, at the point at which you are actually comparing Steve Spurrier to Joe Gibbs is the point at which we just have to part company on this point. I respect your opinion that this team is as good as the spurrier teams but I just disagree with that on so many levels we will never see eye to eye. But hey, we are both skins fans so HAIL my friend!!

hmmmm.. do u want? norv turner as coach for one season. then marty, then spurrier.. at qb, gus forgotten. jeff geroge, tony banks. this is the most stable and having a chance to win since gibbs left after the 92-93 season. u guys need to contain your thoughts with all these negative threads... i thought we as fans and players are suppose look up to gibbs. i just see selfishness from you guys cause we arent winning..

hmmmm.. do u want? norv turner as coach for one season. then marty, then spurrier.. at qb, gus forgotten. jeff geroge, tony banks. this is the most stable and having a chance to win since gibbs left after the 92-93 season. u guys need to contain your thoughts with all these negative threads... i thought we as fans and players are suppose look up to gibbs. i just see selfishness from you guys cause we arent winning..

It's sad but I've finally realized Gibbs is just a ghost of his old self. I grew up in the 80s and Gibbs = God, and until 2 weeks ago I still kept telling everyone "you just wait and see, he's Joe Gibbs!" But I've finally realized that nothing's changing. I never thought I would EVER say this, but I honestly and sadly feel it's time for a new coach. Hail.

It's sad but I've finally realized Gibbs is just a ghost of his old self. I grew up in the 80s and Gibbs = God, and until 2 weeks ago I still kept telling everyone "you just wait and see, he's Joe Gibbs!" But I've finally realized that nothing's changing. I never thought I would EVER say this, but I honestly and sadly feel it's time for a new coach. Hail.

Archived