Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If there's one good thing that comes from this game...

Skins&Terps07

It's that maybe Gibbs will see what it's like to NOT sit on a lead. When the Pats got up 14-0 they didn't take their foot off the gas and stop doing what was working, they went straight for our throats to finish the job. Thus resulting in the competitive portion of the game being complete at halftime, instead of having to hang on in some nail biter.

I think we needed to play perfect today to have a shot, and we clearly didn't. It doesn't mean we stink or that the season is over, we just lost to a way better team. We just need to regroup and come out ready to take on a beatable Jets team in NY.

Hopefully next time we get a lead we will go for the kill.

Hail.

It's that maybe Gibbs will see what it's like to NOT sit on a lead. When the Pats got up 14-0 they didn't take their foot off the gas and stop doing what was working, they went straight for our throats to finish the job. Thus resulting in the competitive portion of the game being complete at halftime, instead of having to hang on in some nail biter.

I think we needed to play perfect today to have a shot, and we clearly didn't. It doesn't mean we stink or that the season is over, we just lost to a way better team. We just need to regroup and come out ready to take on a beatable Jets team in NY.

Hopefully next time we get a lead we will go for the kill.

Hail.

our complete flat-line or dropoff however you want to put it on our offense these past 2 games, it wasn't hard to predict this outcome (although we all wanted to see our offense somehow "click" just for this one game)

on our defense we didn't play as physical, we played scared and intimidated. also i think GW over-thought the gameplan, also he left he blitz packages at the door.

our complete flat-line or dropoff however you want to put it on our offense these past 2 games, it wasn't hard to predict this outcome (although we all wanted to see our offense somehow "click" just for this one game)

on our defense we didn't play as physical, we played scared and intimidated. also i think GW over-thought the gameplan, also he left he blitz packages at the door.

seemed like the team wasn't prepared at all...i thought this team was going to be focused, and the coaches failed the team...when you go against a great team, you bring your A game, you see the effort, however, that was missing this game; team wasn't prepared mentally...yes i expected a loss, but not 52-0 (7 meaningless points)...i guess the coaches knew we were going to lose and didn't bother to coach 'em up this week...G williams made no adjustments; every Brady completion was short middle, that was open the entire game, yet he did nothing...he didn't blitz

seemed like the team wasn't prepared at all...i thought this team was going to be focused, and the coaches failed the team...when you go against a great team, you bring your A game, you see the effort, however, that was missing this game; team wasn't prepared mentally...yes i expected a loss, but not 52-0 (7 meaningless points)...i guess the coaches knew we were going to lose and didn't bother to coach 'em up this week...G williams made no adjustments; every Brady completion was short middle, that was open the entire game, yet he did nothing...he didn't blitz

For some reason, it is against the rules for us to throw quick hitters across the middle to our backs or tight end. The Patriots killed us with that play all day, and as far as I can tell, we only did it once, but he wasn't the primary target.

Oh and BTW, when we DID try it, we got a first down.

For some reason, it is against the rules for us to throw quick hitters across the middle to our backs or tight end. The Patriots killed us with that play all day, and as far as I can tell, we only did it once, but he wasn't the primary target.

Oh and BTW, when we DID try it, we got a first down.

one good thing that came out of this game is how bad Gibbs is and that he hasnt done anything especially on the O side. it just means that GIbbs is a bad coach and hopefully get lost soon. very annoying heah coach. his time is up soon and im glad.

one good thing that came out of this game is how bad Gibbs is and that he hasnt done anything especially on the O side. it just means that GIbbs is a bad coach and hopefully get lost soon. very annoying heah coach. his time is up soon and im glad.

Archived