Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fork in the road for the SKINS....

GOSKN5

if you can magically fix our o-line by bringing are starters back from IR and fix smoot and rogers, maybe. till then, i dont know.

we have talent on our team, maybe more talent than patriots as induvidual players are concerned, but if our "talented" players can't keep from getting injured all the time we are looking at 7-9.

I think that we not only need to win next week... but we need to win by a good margin...we need to dominate a weak jets team... if we win 10-3 or something like that and offense doesnt show up yet again... it wont make anyone feel any better...

we need to explode on offense and start making plays... JC included... he needs to hit receivers when they are there... there were a few today that could have at least helped us keep drives going....

I think that we not only need to win next week... but we need to win by a good margin...we need to dominate a weak jets team... if we win 10-3 or something like that and offense doesnt show up yet again... it wont make anyone feel any better...

we need to explode on offense and start making plays... JC included... he needs to hit receivers when they are there... there were a few today that could have at least helped us keep drives going....

I think you meant to say "they're done!!!" And no they're not done yet. The season isnt even halfway over yet.

It's over for me!! I am not going to waste anymore of my Sundays watching the same ole same ole dink dunk punk a## game plans by an over the hill out of touch Coach that thinks everything is OK. It's OK to lose every week, or it's OK to lose halftime leads because of punk a## play not to lose philosophies. This team and these coaches should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a group of talented enough to win the SuperBowl guys get wasted because of their ineptitudes and their own insecurities. Gibbs is toast to me. I will always revere the man for all he did "back then" but in todays football he hasn't got a clue. And from the looks of things he never will get one either.

I think you meant to say "they're done!!!" And no they're not done yet. The season isnt even halfway over yet.

It's over for me!! I am not going to waste anymore of my Sundays watching the same ole same ole dink dunk punk a## game plans by an over the hill out of touch Coach that thinks everything is OK. It's OK to lose every week, or it's OK to lose halftime leads because of punk a## play not to lose philosophies. This team and these coaches should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a group of talented enough to win the SuperBowl guys get wasted because of their ineptitudes and their own insecurities. Gibbs is toast to me. I will always revere the man for all he did "back then" but in todays football he hasn't got a clue. And from the looks of things he never will get one either.

Good. See ya! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! :ciao:

Good. See ya! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! :ciao:

I wouldn't go so far to compare campbell's performance to Grossman. If you put the Bears line in front of Jason Campbell, he would have been competitive. Our line was not very good yesterday. We need to get that fixed and fast, if we want to make it to the playoffs.

I wouldn't go so far to compare campbell's performance to Grossman. If you put the Bears line in front of Jason Campbell, he would have been competitive. Our line was not very good yesterday. We need to get that fixed and fast, if we want to make it to the playoffs.

Archived