Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fork in the road for the SKINS....

GOSKN5

In my opinion this game brings a major fork in the road for the Redskins...they have enough talent to reach the playoffs.. especially in a weak NFC...

To the right you can take this horrible defeat let it ruin the season and the team... cry about the loss and focus on the things that went wrong. This team has potential and can get back on track.

To the left you can chalk it up to an awesome Pats team at home. They can put the game behind them get it back together. They can look at what has happened to all of the other teams facing the Pats and get determined. They have enough talent and skill to string together some wins and make the playoff. They have the weak Jets coming up, then a few divisional games that will be crucial.

Hopefully, they will go to the left and this defeat will pull them together and make them a better team. They have to get mean, they have to execute and stay focused. I worry that this loss will break up the chemistry that the Defense has. Hopefully, they will revert back to the first 6 weeks and forget about this week.

Which road do you think they will take?? (please think before you answer)

In my opinion this game brings a major fork in the road for the Redskins...they have enough talent to reach the playoffs.. especially in a weak NFC...

To the right you can take this horrible defeat let it ruin the season and the team... cry about the loss and focus on the things that went wrong. This team has potential and can get back on track.

To the left you can chalk it up to an awesome Pats team at home. They can put the game behind them get it back together. They can look at what has happened to all of the other teams facing the Pats and get determined. They have enough talent and skill to string together some wins and make the playoff. They have the weak Jets coming up, then a few divisional games that will be crucial.

Hopefully, they will go to the left and this defeat will pull them together and make them a better team. They have to get mean, they have to execute and stay focused. I worry that this loss will break up the chemistry that the Defense has. Hopefully, they will revert back to the first 6 weeks and forget about this week.

I'm going to take the same road I take every week.

Watch the game.

Be either happy or sad.

Wait impatiently for next week to be either happy or sad.

Repeat.

It's not like it was the first time we got shelached.

Jason did his best Rex Grossman impression. Bottom line.

He didn't lose us the game, but he was responsible for embarassing us.

So what. Happens.

Let's get the Jets, and **** this game.

I'm going to take the same road I take every week.

Watch the game.

Be either happy or sad.

Wait impatiently for next week to be either happy or sad.

Repeat.

It's not like it was the first time we got shelached.

Jason did his best Rex Grossman impression. Bottom line.

He didn't lose us the game, but he was responsible for embarassing us.

So what. Happens.

Let's get the Jets, and **** this game.

Honestly, I think just about all of our games this year have been forks in the road.

Win. Win. Loss. Win. Loss. Win. Loss. With no real consistency exhibited thus far, it's hard to say that any game will define the course that we take for the rest of the year.

All I know is that we were thoroughly humiliated today, but it's in the books now, so there's nothing to do but go get ready for the Jets and get a good win.

And root for the Colts.

Honestly, I think just about all of our games this year have been forks in the road.

Win. Win. Loss. Win. Loss. Win. Loss. With no real consistency exhibited thus far, it's hard to say that any game will define the course that we take for the rest of the year.

All I know is that we were thoroughly humiliated today, but it's in the books now, so there's nothing to do but go get ready for the Jets and get a good win.

And root for the Colts.

I swear no more than about a half hour ago i told my cousin the same exact thing. This is it for us. This Jets game is it. Are we going to come back and play some football or are we going to just mope around because we got manhandled. This is the biggest game of the year on whether or not they will start mailing it in from here on out.

I swear no more than about a half hour ago i told my cousin the same exact thing. This is it for us. This Jets game is it. Are we going to come back and play some football or are we going to just mope around because we got manhandled. This is the biggest game of the year on whether or not they will start mailing it in from here on out.

Good teams can get creamed, especially coming off of wins they should have lost (Arizona).

Good teams can also recover and get the taste of losing out of their mouth. I think the skins are good enough for that. Here's to being 5-3 7 days from now

Good teams can get creamed, especially coming off of wins they should have lost (Arizona).

Good teams can also recover and get the taste of losing out of their mouth. I think the skins are good enough for that. Here's to being 5-3 7 days from now

Good thing we are in a weak NFC, we'll probably win, we'll be 5-3....simply repeat that for the second half of the season and we end up 10-6. But goddamm Gibbs must do something about the offense. Nothing like running Portis up the middle, down by gazillions. Why aren't we going deep. at least attempting to on 1st down? Why is this team so f*cking predictable? Saunders and his 700 page playbook are an anchor, keeping these guys from gaining yards; has the rest of the league figured him out? :(

Good thing we are in a weak NFC, we'll probably win, we'll be 5-3....simply repeat that for the second half of the season and we end up 10-6. But goddamm Gibbs must do something about the offense. Nothing like running Portis up the middle, down by gazillions. Why aren't we going deep. at least attempting to on 1st down? Why is this team so f*cking predictable? Saunders and his 700 page playbook are an anchor, keeping these guys from gaining yards; has the rest of the league figured him out? :(

if you can magically fix our o-line by bringing are starters back from IR and fix smoot and rogers, maybe. till then, i dont know.

we have talent on our team, maybe more talent than patriots as induvidual players are concerned, but if our "talented" players can't keep from getting injured all the time we are looking at 7-9.

Archived