Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Todd watch this game live? (This is ourrrrr country!)

raperry2

Ya know, I just saw you two edits............. Maybe if you didn't fill you post with drivle, and just stated the point of weather people think watching the game after the fact is worth it if you cant watch it live, you would have gotten the answers you wanted to the actual question :doh:

People were contributing to the question you posted. Not their fault you didn't express yourself well, and took it for the face value.

:cheers:

Ya know, I just saw you two edits............. Maybe if you didn't fill you post with drivle, and just stated the point of weather people think watching the game after the fact is worth it if you cant watch it live, you would have gotten the answers you wanted to the actual question :doh:

People were contributing to the question you posted. Not their fault you didn't express yourself well, and took it for the face value.

Ya know, I hust saw you two edits............. Maybe if you didn't fill you post with drivle, and just stated the point of weather people think watching the game after the fact is worth it if you cant watch it live, you would have gotten the answers you wanted to the actual question :doh:

if people read my post, they would know what to say. but people just like to click on new threads and post the first thing that comes to their mind. ill admit my original thread title didnt make it clear what the thread was about so i changed it. but youre wrong buddy, people need to read the thread before posting. i doubt if ill post again though. i was thinking id enjoy giving todd a hard time but now im just getting blasted by mods and reading irrelevant posts.

Ya know, I hust saw you two edits............. Maybe if you didn't fill you post with drivle, and just stated the point of weather people think watching the game after the fact is worth it if you cant watch it live, you would have gotten the answers you wanted to the actual question :doh:

if people read my post, they would know what to say. but people just like to click on new threads and post the first thing that comes to their mind. ill admit my original thread title didnt make it clear what the thread was about so i changed it. but youre wrong buddy, people need to read the thread before posting. i doubt if ill post again though. i was thinking id enjoy giving todd a hard time but now im just getting blasted by mods and reading irrelevant posts.

Listen buddy, I read your post, and more then anything else, it posed a question about taping games. I'm not alone there, as others took it the same way. I honestly could care less weather you post again or not. If you think you got blasted, you need to grow a thicker skin. I saw your comments to the members before you did the edits. Now, if you would like to discuss this more, feel free to send me a PM.

I'm going to re-open this thread now that things have settled down.

Listen buddy, I read your post, and more then anything else, it posed a question about taping games. I'm not alone there, as others took it the same way. I honestly could care less weather you post again or not. If you think you got blasted, you need to grow a thicker skin. I saw your comments to the members before you did the edits. Now, if you would like to discuss this more, feel free to send me a PM.

I'm going to re-open this thread now that things have settled down.

Archived