Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell Our secret weapon

lefty420

a sign.:notworthy

can't explain it. maybe its my sub-conscious hoping he ahs a good game but i just feel good about this game. and today i been all about jason campbell. :D

we will see

I hope you are right because this game will be a huge shift in confidence if we win

a sign.:notworthy

can't explain it. maybe its my sub-conscious hoping he ahs a good game but i just feel good about this game. and today i been all about jason campbell. :D

we will see

I hope you are right because this game will be a huge shift in confidence if we win

This whole week something has been screaming Jason Campbell to me. I can't describe it. I am going out to get me a Jason Campbell jersey from the redskins store tomm. Something tells me Jason Campbell will have a huge game.

Oh am i fired up. made another batch of that kool-aide. Grape ofcourse.

so drink it up. man i wish tomm was sunday lol

You may be right. Much of the pregame analysis has focused on other players but if Jason has a monster game.....

Bartender, more grape please. :)

This whole week something has been screaming Jason Campbell to me. I can't describe it. I am going out to get me a Jason Campbell jersey from the redskins store tomm. Something tells me Jason Campbell will have a huge game.

Oh am i fired up. made another batch of that kool-aide. Grape ofcourse.

so drink it up. man i wish tomm was sunday lol

You may be right. Much of the pregame analysis has focused on other players but if Jason has a monster game.....

Bartender, more grape please. :)

Jason Campbell will light our darkest hour.

tftm0253.jpg

Edit: I forgot you wanted video:

Yeah, but Jason has had some good games that wouldve been GREAT but the receivers dropped the dam ball so much. It doesnt matter how good Jason is if the receivers drop the ball. Our receivers need to step the hell up. And that includes Cooley also. I firmly believe that our D can handle the pats high powered offense.

Jason Campbell will light our darkest hour.

tftm0253.jpg

Edit: I forgot you wanted video:

Yeah, but Jason has had some good games that wouldve been GREAT but the receivers dropped the dam ball so much. It doesnt matter how good Jason is if the receivers drop the ball. Our receivers need to step the hell up. And that includes Cooley also. I firmly believe that our D can handle the pats high powered offense.

Lets not hype Jason up to being something spectacular.

Lets not forget we gave up 3 draft picks for him, and two of them were first rounders! He was SO GOOD that we had to let him sit on the sidelines for a year and half before playing his first game.

What has he really done? He doesn't have a favorable Win/Loss record. He hasn't lit up the score board. When the game is on the line he has made poor decisions. He has been spoiled as a 3rd year player. Most QBs are much more productive than he is.

Lets not forget we gave up 3 draft picks for him, and two of them were first rounders! He was SO GOOD that we had to let him sit on the sidelines for a year and half before playing his first game.

What has he really done? He doesn't have a favorable Win/Loss record. He hasn't lit up the score board. When the game is on the line he has made poor decisions. He has been spoiled as a 3rd year player. Most QBs are much more productive than he is.

:stfu:

debbie.gif

:stfu:

debbie.gif

:jerk:

:jerk:

Archived