Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Nugget form ESPN & Football Outsiders

Gibbsisgod2006

Special teams will definitely play a major part in our success on Sunday. Let's hope Frost's noodle leg kicks the ball down field.

Why all the hate on Frost all the sudden? He had like one shanked punt. He's been solid all-around, people are way to quick to turn their backs here...

^^ I mean, seriously? Frost has been doing great for us. People just accept the bashing of a player and can never let go of their hate. Sure, he's been inconsistent since we've had him... but you can't complain this season. Not yet at least. He's been doing a great job. Give it a friggin break will ya?

^^ I mean, seriously? Frost has been doing great for us. People just accept the bashing of a player and can never let go of their hate. Sure, he's been inconsistent since we've had him... but you can't complain this season. Not yet at least. He's been doing a great job. Give it a friggin break will ya?

What do you want to do when you're facing an opponent with an explosive offense?

Run the ball.... eat the clock... keep their offense off the field.

Those people that think Joe Gibbs is going to open things up.... and get into a shooting match with the Patriots are kidding themselves.

I agree with the idea of ball control, but I think high percentage passes on first down have to be figured into the mix.

What do you want to do when you're facing an opponent with an explosive offense?

Those people that think Joe Gibbs is going to open things up.... and get into a shooting match with the Patriots are kidding themselves.

I agree with the idea of ball control, but I think high percentage passes on first down have to be figured into the mix.

Hmm, I did not know that, he always seems to me to just kick short on a consistent basis. Thanks for posting that. :logo:

Yessir. He does have a lower avg/kick and lower net avg than his other sections, but I think he counters that with his inside the 20 kicks and his hang-time, we rarely get people returning punts on us if I'm not mistaken.

I didn't bring lunch and it's pouring rain...crap.

Hmm, I did not know that, he always seems to me to just kick short on a consistent basis. Thanks for posting that. :logo:

Yessir. He does have a lower avg/kick and lower net avg than his other sections, but I think he counters that with his inside the 20 kicks and his hang-time, we rarely get people returning punts on us if I'm not mistaken.

I didn't bring lunch and it's pouring rain...crap.

Great Post Die Hard. The only chance the Skins have is to control the clock. The Skins will not win if this is a high scoring game. And we better run to the right more. We are just too damn predictable. I've never seen a team run a play to the outside on the short side of the field as much as the Skins (going left).

Great Post Die Hard. The only chance the Skins have is to control the clock. The Skins will not win if this is a high scoring game. And we better run to the right more. We are just too damn predictable. I've never seen a team run a play to the outside on the short side of the field as much as the Skins (going left).

That's a big IF...I've yet to be impressed with anything Frost brings to the team....here's hoping he proves me wrong and does a great job. We'll need him to kick the game of his life.

Frost is havign a career year. Heck... his last punt of the game last week was a 47 yard Net. Net!!! That means his gross was probably around 55 or so. That is a sick number for a punter.

That's a big IF...I've yet to be impressed with anything Frost brings to the team....here's hoping he proves me wrong and does a great job. We'll need him to kick the game of his life.

Frost is havign a career year. Heck... his last punt of the game last week was a 47 yard Net. Net!!! That means his gross was probably around 55 or so. That is a sick number for a punter.

The one thing nobody is discussiong is Sushiam and his kicking woes in the last few games, kick-offs and FGs. I believe he has to step up to give the skins a chance. Booom a few out of the endzone if at all possible and that late 40+ FG just before the half, to take the lead.

The one thing nobody is discussiong is Sushiam and his kicking woes in the last few games, kick-offs and FGs. I believe he has to step up to give the skins a chance. Booom a few out of the endzone if at all possible and that late 40+ FG just before the half, to take the lead.

Archived