Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if the Skins Lay a Spanking on the Pats? (Merged Ponderously)

Reaganaut

The media still won't pay us any attention if we beat the Patriots. Especially if we knock out one of their good players.

They'll focus on how the Patriots lost the game rather than acknowledge that the Redskins won the game. It was like that for the Eagles game.

It's going to take a Super Bowl or 4 more to help the Redskin legacy

The media still won't pay us any attention if we beat the Patriots. Especially if we knock out one of their good players.

They'll focus on how the Patriots lost the game rather than acknowledge that the Redskins won the game. It was like that for the Eagles game.

It's going to take a Super Bowl or 4 more to help the Redskin legacy

I know 98% of the U.S. thinks this game belongs to the Patriots, but the way I see the defense acting in the interviews, seems evil...I hope they come out on the field, and play viciously.

I heard that in the defense's voices during radio interviews as well. There was a tone there that did not sound like bode's well if you got a pat's jersey on. Lets see if we can get our offensive guys sounding the same way, we win.

I know 98% of the U.S. thinks this game belongs to the Patriots, but the way I see the defense acting in the interviews, seems evil...I hope they come out on the field, and play viciously.

I heard that in the defense's voices during radio interviews as well. There was a tone there that did not sound like bode's well if you got a pat's jersey on. Lets see if we can get our offensive guys sounding the same way, we win.

A lot of people here will be booking Superbowl hotel rooms...

There's no doubt about that. I had guys sitting behing me at the Cards game chanting "Superbowl, Superbowl, Superbowl!" Granted, they were three sheets to the wind, but it sure doesn't take much to get a Redskins fan excited. :cheers:

A lot of people here will be booking Superbowl hotel rooms...

There's no doubt about that. I had guys sitting behing me at the Cards game chanting "Superbowl, Superbowl, Superbowl!" Granted, they were three sheets to the wind, but it sure doesn't take much to get a Redskins fan excited. :cheers:

Archived