Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports bar in Cabo San Lucas?

red dot in a sea of blue

Weird question, but even while I'll be spending the week end in the last place in the world you should be watching sports all day, I'm wondering if anyone know if there's a sports bar in Cabo San Lucas I can possibly catch the Skins game at. I could live with myself if I didn't watch a loss, and we're more than likely going to lose... but IF we win, and I missed it, I couldn't forgive myself....

Thanks in advance....

Weird question, but even while I'll be spending the week end in the last place in the world you should be watching sports all day, I'm wondering if anyone know if there's a sports bar in Cabo San Lucas I can possibly catch the Skins game at. I could live with myself if I didn't watch a loss, and we're more than likely going to lose... but IF we win, and I missed it, I couldn't forgive myself....

Thanks in advance....

Thanks in advance....

Go to Squid Row--they have more TVs than Cabo Wabo.

Thanks in advance....

Go to Squid Row--they have more TVs than Cabo Wabo.

I love my team, but if I'm on vacation on the coastin Mexico I'm living on the beach and setting the DVR at home and then steering completely clear of news or sports so I don't know the outcome....Maybe. I'm like you I would probabl break down and watch the game too.

I live in NY, so no DVR... I wouldn't watch if I didn't think there wasn't a chance we can win ;)...

Thanks for the bars... I'm glad to kow I'm not the saddest person in the world for watching football on vacation... But I'd be drinking either way, so I might as well hope for some pat fans to get into it with... The city of Boson needs at least one reason to be unhappy this week end...

I love my team, but if I'm on vacation on the coastin Mexico I'm living on the beach and setting the DVR at home and then steering completely clear of news or sports so I don't know the outcome....Maybe. I'm like you I would probabl break down and watch the game too.

I live in NY, so no DVR... I wouldn't watch if I didn't think there wasn't a chance we can win ;)...

Thanks for the bars... I'm glad to kow I'm not the saddest person in the world for watching football on vacation... But I'd be drinking either way, so I might as well hope for some pat fans to get into it with... The city of Boson needs at least one reason to be unhappy this week end...

Archived