Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots Defense Weakening? SKINS CAN WIN! (Positive NEW Info...)

Ellis

I love all the positivity in this thread!! You guys are feelin' the vibe! Keep it going!

If the Skins get up on a lead at any point in the game, I believe that the Offense will rally. They've given up leads all year. NOT THIS TIME!

Redskins LOVE being the underdogs. They thrive on it. We had a beat up squad in 2005 at 5-6.. and we ran the table.

I feel like this is a big challenge and EVERYONE on that offense has a chip on their shoulder that has been magnified 10 fold after the Cardinals game. They know they can do better. And they will.

Patriots are facing a trap game. Their coaching staff is TOO smart to allow them to look past the Redskins to Indy. But we've got the upper hand in this one. We're expected to lose. Therefore, we have no pressure to win. patriots do.

Do you guys honestly think that Gregg Williams isn't drooling at the chance to take on the Patriots offense? I bet that man hasn't slept a day formulating ideas and schemes for that team. And you KNOW players like taylor, fletcher, carter, landry, rogers and McIntosh are itching to get a chance to take on a top offense.

This game is going to be SO huge. Even if we lose, that margin of victory will be by maybe 7 points. THAT will say more than a patriots win could ever say.

Archived